Nuclear()Radioactive Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear()Radioactive Games

Nuclear Radioactive Games and Novels

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Reaper
Admin
Admin
Dark Reaper

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-20

SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery Empty
PostSubject: SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery   SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:08 pm

SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery StarWarsKotORBanner
SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery Revan

Dramatis Personae

Mile Avery [Darth Revan]—36—Human Male
Bastila Shan—37—Human Female—Jedi Knight
Canderous Ordo—58—Human Male—Mandalorian
Carth Onasi—38—Human Male—Republic Pilot
HK-47—17 months—Droid (male personality)
Jolee Bindo—56—Jedi Master
Juhani—29—Cathar Female—Jedi Knight
Mission Vao—15—Female Rutian Twi’lek
T3-M4—2 months—Droid (Male Personality)
Zaalbar—17—Male Wookiee—Life Debt: Mile
Darth Malak—34—Human Male—Sith Lord
Shii Kuzan—21—Human Male—Jedi Padawan
Uli Vann—37—Human Female—Jedi Knight
Fade Orarus—27—Rutian Twi’lek Male—Smuggler

Chapter One

The engines of the Ebon Hawk rumbled almost silently. With Carth Onasi at the controls Mile knew he was safe. Carth was a newly promoted Republic Admiral, due to his actions at the Star Forge. Mission was sparring with Jolee, and Zaalbar was discussing his home world with Juhani.
Bastila, he needed to find Bastila. Tall with brown hair tied in a neat bun, Bastila had confessed her love to him just a few hours ago. When Darth Malak had raised a fleet against the Republic, Mile and the rest had rushed aboard the Star Forge to stop him, only to be confronted by a Dark Apprentice that was Bastila. When Malak had beaten Mile, Bastila’s feelings overpowered her new bonds and she thrust her lightsaber through Malak’s heart.
The storage hold. That was where she liked to meditate. Only Canderous, the Mandalorian, went in there regularly to check the supplies. Bastila was there, in her signature skin-tight yellow jump suit, decorated by a rancor leather tunic. He snuck up and kissed her neck.
“Mile, I’m so glad to see you.” She jumped up and hugged him. “Malak’s torture is still taking its toll.”
“You don’t honestly think I’d let you be alone right now. I’m better than that.”
“Yes, Revan, I do think… I mean, after all I put you and Juhani and Jolee through. I almost killed them!”
“My name is no longer Revan. I am Mile Avery, Jedi. And a servant of the Force and the Republic.” Mile sat with her on Canderous’ cot. “And I don’t blame you. None of us do. Few Jedi could have withstood that much torture. I believe you capable of many things, and I hold you in the highest regard. You are mine, and I’ll never let anyone get you again.”
“Oh, Mile, I just wish I could reverse the damage done to the galaxy.”
“Well, we can’t do that but I can do one thing. Dinner. Tonight. I hear Zaalbar’s planning on cooking us up something special. We’ll have the entire galley to ourselves.”
“Alright, I accept. Mile, I’ll never forget your act of courage. If it weren’t for you, I fear I would have fallen completely to the Dark Side.” The tears started rolling down her face.
“Hush, my love. Everything is alright now. I have you.” Mile Avery held her close and it felt right then that nothing in the universe could harm the two ever again. But it was not to be.

+=~=+

“Statement: Master, my circuits long for a kill. Query: Why must we move on like this? Answer: You must have things to do in this quadrant.” HK-47 was persistent in his investigation to discover why the astro-navigation system was locked, again.
Back to top Go down
https://nukerradsgames.forumotion.com

SW: KotOR: Tale of Mile Avery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear()Radioactive Games :: Nuclear<^>Radioactive Novels :: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Tale of Mile Avery-
Jump to: