Nuclear()Radioactive Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear()Radioactive Games

Nuclear Radioactive Games and Novels

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartan 095 Daniel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandalores Fury
Mandalores Fury

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Spartan 095 Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Spartan 095 Daniel   Spartan 095 Daniel Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:46 am

Spartan 095 Daniel went through the augmentation process and had major dificulties. When he wa commisioned, he was given a level 2 AI named, Halson.
Halson's personality was that of a doctor and his image when he is viewed is of a Nuerosurgeon. Daniel suffered major spinal damage during augmentation and can't move his legs. Halson was inserted into his armor to take control of motor function and to monitor his life signs while delivering pain suppressants whenever Daniel is in pain. Daniel sufferes also from loss of speach do to unknown sercumstances and on his arm is a small keyboard that he uses to communicate with his team mates. Halson is the "voice" that says whatever daniel types and do to the nature of AIs, he can even comunicate with daniel directly just by analyzing daniel's brain waves. A.K.A. Halson reads daniels mind.
Back to top Go down
Dark Reaper
Admin
Admin
Dark Reaper

Number of posts : 38

Spartan 095 Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 095 Daniel   Spartan 095 Daniel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Fuk you. No, that is not it. Nobody Listen to him! he's a fucking loony

I'M THE WRITER, NOT YOU! king Rock! Beer!
Back to top Go down
https://nukerradsgames.forumotion.com
Mandalores Fury
Mandalores Fury

Number of posts : 30

Spartan 095 Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 095 Daniel   Spartan 095 Daniel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Dark Reaper wrote:
Fuk you. No, that is not it. Nobody Listen to him! he's a fucking loony

I'M THE WRITER, NOT YOU! king Rock! Beer!

Ehem, you are using my character.
a character, I created. you asked me to creat a character so i did, you may be the writer, but you must allow me my due. this is who Daniel is, not what you make of him. Either accept this or remove Daniel from the story, the choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spartan 095 Daniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 095 Daniel   Spartan 095 Daniel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan 095 Daniel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear()Radioactive Games :: Nuclear<^>Radioactive Novels :: HALO: SGR Spartan Group Royal-
Jump to: