Nuclear()Radioactive Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear()Radioactive Games

Nuclear Radioactive Games and Novels

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: Crisis on Glee Anselm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Reaper
Admin
Admin
Dark Reaper

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Star Wars: Crisis on Glee Anselm Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Crisis on Glee Anselm   Star Wars: Crisis on Glee Anselm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:16 am

Star Wars
Crisis on Glee Anselm
By Adam C. Bushfield

Dramatis Personae

Kage Trčna, Wraith Squadron Commander; A-Wing Pilot, male human from Chandrila

Uelend Garaah, Wraith Squadron; TIE/I Pilot, male Barabel from Barabel

Wee Nuinb, Wraith Squadron; A-Wing Pilot, male Sullstan from Sullest

Jan Ytoa, Wraith Squadron; TIE/I Pilot, female human from Hapes

Gess Fisto, Wraith Squadron; A-Wing Pilot, female Nautolan/ Twi’lek from Glee Anselm

Wedge Antilles, Rogue Squadron Commander; X-Wing Pilot, male human from Corellia

Iella Wisari Antilles, Intel Officer, female human from Corellia

Admiral Ackbar, New Republic Admiral, male Mon Calamari from Coruscant

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master/ Temporary Rogue Pilot; X-Wing, male human from Tatooine

Mara Jade Skywalker, Jedi Knight/ Wraith Pilot; X-Wing, female human from Coruscant

Savaloky “Beyo”, “Sava” Beyote, civilian/ Kage’s Girlfriend, female human from Thyferra

CHAPTER ONE

Kage looked out of his window across the streets of Chandrila. His refresher was broken and the maintenance droids wouldn’t be around until the next day. His days as a Wraith Squadron pilot had finally paid off with his first month-long vacation. He spent the time with his girlfriend on Chandrila.
Just then she walked in. Tall, slender with pale skin and striking blue eyes, she was your typical Thyferran human. Christened with the name Savar Be’el, most of her friends called her Bey, but Kage called her Sava. Something about her seemed different to him tonight. Maybe it was the light… She sat down on his bed and looked out at the stars.
“Aren’t they beautiful?” she asked. Her melodic voice filled his ears.
“Yes… so are you. I’m retiring from the Squadron.”
“Really? Why?”
“I need to focus on what’s more important. You.” He looked into her eyes, full of love and compassion. He spotted something else though. Confusion. However the deeper he looked the more intense it got until he couldn’t look any more.
“But the Squadron’s all you’ve known. Besides Commander Nuinb needs you.” She stroked his sandy-brown hair.
“Then it is time I learned something else,” He knelt on the floor and pulled out a small plasteel box. As he opened it he said, “Sava, will you marry me?”
“I… um… Yes, yes I will.” She threw her arms around him and kissed him. Suddenly the sound of high-altitude bombers echoed through the city.
Someone ran through the hall and shouted, “It’s the Imperials! They’ve sent TIEs to kill us all!” The building shook as the modified TIE/H-A Bombers dropped their payload of proton torpedoes, space bombs, and mines. The building next to Kage’s apartment building collapsed under stress and crashed down killing thousands.
“We have to get to the Janiky, now! If we stay any longer our building will…” The roof caved in. A chunk of girder impaled Sava.
“NO!” Kage cried. He rushed over to her and propped her head in his arms. Her fiery blue eyes had glazed over and cooled, blood was everywhere.
“Kage…” she said faintly, “No matter what, I will always be with you and love you.” She stared up and drew her final breath.
Everything was wrong! This wasn’t supposed to happen! The TIEs finished their bombing run and turned around to finish the city off.
Not if I have anything to say about it! Kage sprinted to the docking bay. He regretted with a pang of guilt that he couldn’t bring Sava’s body with him.
Back to top Go down
https://nukerradsgames.forumotion.com

Star Wars: Crisis on Glee Anselm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuclear()Radioactive Games :: Nuclear<^>Radioactive Novels :: SW: Crisis on Glee Anselm-
Jump to: